About & Press Materials
About the game – History – Screenshots – Author
About the game
Pop bubbles in over 70 levels, in this classic arcade from the author of original Bubble Trouble.
Game for all ages, it is challenging & fun – with simple controls. Help Mr D pop all the bubbles, and restore harmony to the kingdom … before it’s too late!
• Play as Mr D, the devilish hero and navigate castle floors in 77 levels (+ endless mode)
• Destroy Evil Wizard’s bubbles, and solve bubble-popping puzzles using unique weapons & power-ups
• As you climb the castle, you will reclaim the stolen fruit, and ultimately … defat the Evil Wizard! How satisfying is that?
• Compete with players from around the world for the highest score
• Addictive gameplay, from the author of the original Bubble Struggle games
Bubble Struggle History
Before coming to mobile in 2015 – Bubble Struggle (old name Bubble Trouble) was originally published as an online game, in 2002.
It won awards like Denmark’s ‘Boogie Prisen’ for Best game of the year, played more than 350 million times (Mochimedia), and was labeled as ‘Top 10 most played online games’ (Venturebeat.com).
One of ‘Top 10 most played online games‘
Aditon inc is a young company founded with the intention of creating unique mobile content, focusing on games.